Add and Manage Pages
How many pages can I add on my site?
You can add an unlimited number of pages with as much content as your account storage allows.
How do I add a page without listing it in the Navigation Menu?
- Click the New Page label at the top left of your site in Admin View.
- Fill in the page title and deselect the "Add to Nav Menu" check box
- Press "Add"
The newly added page will not be listed in the navigation. You can link to it from other pages on your site.
Can I make some pages on my site available to select users only?
Yes. You can easily restrict access to any page on your site with a password or based on users' membership to a mailing list on your site.
- Click the Control Panel label at the top right in your website Admin and select "Page Properties" from the menu
- Click on "Show Options" to open the "Access Control" section
- In the "Password" field define the password
- From the "Allow only for members of" dropdown select the mailing list whose members you wish to have access to this page
- Press "Update"
Can I create an option for paid membership on my site?
Yes, you can easily set up paid membership on your site by following these steps:
- Set up appropriate Access Restriction (by email and password) on all pages and resources you want to make available to paid members only.
- Then add a PayPal button on a public page of your site so, visitors can use it to pay the membership fee.
Once you receive a payment notification from PayPal, you'll need to add the person's email address to the mailing list used for the Access Protection and send them the password required for viewing the protected resources.
Can I set a Page Not Found within my site?
Yes, you can. Having your own Page Not Found will help you catch requests to pages that do not exist on your site without losing any traffic. See how to avoid losing traffic using a custom not-found page.